NOTE: I had some another place that I blog and I decided to delete it, but I wanted to keep the memories. So I’m combining everything on to this blog.
25 Random Things About Me…
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)
- I was too busy reading to do this when I was first tagged.
- I love the fact that it only takes 2 hours tops to do a load of laundry if you have a dryer.
- I don’t like drunk idiots at rock shows.
- I don’t like huge groups of people.
- No matter where I’m at in the world I still listen to Around the Horn and PTI.
- I like to stand out in the opposite way, i.e. I don’t like WonderGirls.
- I don’t like coffee unless there’s a LOT of chocolate milk.
- Root beer is my favorite drink.
- I am a huge mushball.
- I’m a goober…anyone who really knows me knows that this is a fact.
- I sold over 150 book at Half Price books and I still own a library.
- #11 doesn’t scare me at all. In fact, I know that I’m missing a lot of books to my collection.
- My dream house has a huge library (the Beast’s would be ideal) and an amazing kitchen.
- My patience for children is amazing but my patience with full grown adults is quite limited.
- I’ve decided to have one big travel trip a year. 2009 will be Russia, I think.
- There’s no place like Texas and I miss it when I’m gone.
- I don’t watch American football except for the Super Bowl or when I feel homesick.
- I could watch Food TV all day long, except for Rachel Ray.
- I think that teachers, fire fighters, and police officers should be paid more than athletes, actors, and musicians.
- I’ve eatten mostly junk food since I’ve been back.
- I miss going to the Christmas market.
- I was awestruck when I saw the Pope live and in person.
- I know a priest in Scranton, PN who has a secretary named Pam.
- I’d rather be hot than cold and anything under 70F/18C is cold.
- The perfect day is curled up on a rainy day with a good book, a mug of hot chocolate, and good music in the background.
- Psylocke is my favorite comic book character for the obvious reasons and because she’s just cool.
- Hockey is my favorite sport, followed by soccer/football and a distant last is curling.
- Sleeping is one of my favorite hobbies, don’t wake me up unless you really have to.
- I may not pay too much attention to sports during the year, but I will for March Madness, the World Cup, the Olympics, and the Stanley Cup Playoffs
- You can bribe me with books, chocolate, good food, or sleep.
To make certain people happy, here’s an additional 5 things. Enjoy.
Thank goodness for #18. I’m glad you oppose Rachel Ray as well.